Tuesday, April 1, 2008

For Some Reaon, Brand New Makes Me Artsy. Oh, and I Don't Like American Idol

Well, they put me in an artistic mood. I started a new painting a few days ago, and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm not sure if any of you have seen pictures of some of my art, but it's kinda like the one with the little pebbles and stuff. Yeah, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Later I'll put some pictures on here maybe. I just get paranoid that sometimes someone will find them, put them on another page, and claims that they are his work. Stupid jerk.

Anyway, I am here to tell you I do not really like American Idol. I don't like how they are so mean to the contestants in the beginning, especially Temptress! If you saw the openning episode for this season, she was the really big black girl that played football for her high school with the ill mother and stuff. I hated watching that because she was such a sweet girl giving her all, and they shot her down. And everyone around me laughed. UGH! I want to see you get up there and sing for Simon, and then later cry yourself to sleep.

Not bitter at all ;P

Anyway, here is a clip of Wanda Sykes talking about why she loves American Idol. Love her.




They makes the losers sing!

2 comments:

Ferrari von Cartier said...

I never started doing so much drawing since I started listening to Brand New with you. You ho. I'm glad we can share common interests so well.

draco said...

I freaking love her!!! lol