Friday, March 7, 2008

Blackboard Has Issues and Diesel Should be Sold at Saks

For my Psych 101 (Orientation to the Psycology Major) class, I'm supposed to write a a paper for the midterm. The subject is...

Anything.

Anything that has to do with psychology is fair game. Can I say, I hate when professors assign that. They think it's a fantastic idea because the student can write on some interesting subject. But no! The student then just doesn't know what to write about. There has to be a slight description.

So, I went on blackboard to check the criteria again, just to make sure that there was nothing special about the topic. Of course, the link from blackboard does not work. Basically I have a paper I need to write tonight that can be on anything in psychology and cannot access the rubric to know if I need to quote/cite sources or just write whatever I feel like or how long or anything. Because freakin' Blackboard will never be fixed or updated again. Ever. The school recommends downloading Firefox because of the issues Blackboard has with Internet Explorer, and something about the university obviously knowing that this program sucks (for lack of a better term) just makes me tilt my head. Fix your issues!

And I have decided that diesel is the new liquid gold. I drive a turbodiesel Mercedes, and its fuel's price is set at $3.65 a gallon! Hmm.... if I hold 20 gallons in my car, that will be over $70.00 dropped just to fill a tank full of gasoline-production by-product. I know diesel is a cheap fuel to produce; quit gouging us!

Every time I visit the pumps, that's another pair of jeans or couple albums that I'll be running my car on.

Thanks, OPEC and the falling dollar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blackboard is a piece of shiz and I'm so over how much gas costs...

like seriously...i'm [thisclose] from never driving my car again...[THISCLOSEISAID]

anyway...tonight will be a fun night of relief and joy seeing as it is friday and i wont have to see campus for 2 days.

lovely