Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kathy Griffin is Hilarious, but I Can't Decide What Celebrities Think of Her

It's late, and I'm rambling.

I love Kathy Griffin. I think she is a hilarious comedienne, and I really like the commentary she gives on the celebrity community.

While she exaggerates her stories, I find that she is pretty real in her evaluations of them. I think she is gaining a large fan base because it is easy to connect with since she doesn't pamper celebrities in her act and doesn't seem to "fear" them. She says what she thinks, the way we as "not famous" people say in our homes, and since it's the same we love it.

Example, Ryan Seacrest. I don't like that guy at all. I find him to be annoying, not talented, and I'm not really sure why he's famous or hosting American Idol with no singing credentials. And AH HA! Kathy hates him! And she hates him for the same reasons (with the added bitterness from when he ripped her top open on an awards show, but whatev). And Paula Abdul, Kathy called her out in her act for being totally wacked out on drugs while filming American Idol. It's actually a pretty funny clip, so I'll embed it here. The video afterwards is a clip of Paula drugged up on Idol :D





For the record, I don't like American Idol. It is a mean show. However, you'll find me watching So You Think You Can Dance as soon as the openning episode for this season airs.

And I still love/miss black people. Here's a cute clip of a black baby (who are the cutest babies on the planet, and that means a lot coming from me because I tend to not be a fan of kids) giving the evil eye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE KATHY GRIFFIN!!!
she's amazing!!!

let's be her friend!

Ferrari von Cartier said...

J'adore Kathy Griffin.