Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm Going to Be Honest with You, Utah Is Not Ghetto-fabulous

Obviously.

The reason - there are no black people. Okay, well there are some. Not enough, though. I heard a statistic from a black friend the other day that at BYU, a school of over 30,000 undergraduates, there are 158 African Americans. And I know that about half of them are really from Africa.

I want ghetto booty! I freaking miss black people, especially girls. The hilarious big sista's, the skinny ones with attitude, and the older sweet black ladies.

Utah would have no flavor except for what I have deemed the New black for the area: Polynesians. That's right, polies. They can be just as fantastic.

But I miss my Lakeisha's and Kimyatta's and Shanigua's. Oh, and Latoya's.

Nobody is Utah can move it like these girls.



Dey iz black as hell.

But yes. I miss black people! And their ghetto booties!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHHH I AGREE!

i miss black people SO SO SO MUCH!!! my norshika's and shaneece's, and YES THE LATOYA'S

where did they all go!?
COME BACKKKKK!!

and i'm so being for real right now...black people are the best!

MY TEAM!
but yes...polies are fab as well!

**sadly the video wont work for me...is it youtube?? you'll have to show me next time i come over!

and i freaking love you!
you'll have to introduce me to Tracy Chapman...maybe there's a remix somewhere so i can dance while looking in my mirror...or yours...or the rearview mirror...or in the reflection off the window...something like that!

Ferrari von Cartier said...

I must admit to missing ghetto-fabulous black people. But where I'm from most of them are just plain ghetto - aka Gary = ghetto. But anyway... I'm quite flattered you like us Polys. CAUSE WE'RE EFFING AMAZING, DAMNIT ò_ó aka you better love us or we'll go ghetto on yo' a.